Neufund makes investing easy, transparent, and accessible. Our technology connects innovative, impactful and positive businesses, with thousands of progressive investors from 100+ countries across the globe. We believe in a “human first” approach and are on a mission to open the world of finance to everyone, create a flawless user experience, and maintain the highest security standards.
Read more about the team behind Neufund → or check our technology stack on GitHub.
Neufund is looking for a Social Media Manager to take responsibility for our social media channels. You will be working hand in hand with our Marketing Team to create appropriate content which will appear on our social media channels and is aligned with our company’s image.
- You will develop and road-map of the social media content and community engagement strategy for our social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Reddit, Telegram)
- You will create the content with the help of our designer and copywriter team
- You will observe and stay up to date with the local and new trends in the social media
- You will build the community by engaging with the audience and communicating regularly with our follower
What we ask for
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent command of English
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Social Media Marketing
- Experience in tech companies or startups is a plus but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and ability to take initiative
- Good knowledge of analytics and experience in growing the community using content marketing
- Upon application, please provide a portfolio with the most interesting examples and social media accounts you have recently managed
What we offer
- Competitive compensation. We want professionals with real experience.
- Grow with Neufund. We learn together in our team workshops, team buildings, conferences and educational event.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team. We learn from one another and develop solutions cross-functionally as it is a key part of our culture.