Senior PR Manager
- Position filled! -
Neufund makes investing easy, transparent, and accessible. Our blockchain-enabled platform connects innovative companies seeking capital with thousands of progressive investors from 94 countries across the globe. We believe in a “human first” approach and are on a mission to open the world of finance to everyone, create a flawless user experience, and maintain the highest security standards. Read more about the team behind Neufund → or check our technology stack on GitHub.
Neufund is looking for a Senior PR Manager to take responsibility for our global communications and media relations. You will be working hand in hand with our PR agency to co-create media strategy and stories, and set up and deliver on quarterly goals. Internally you will collaborate closely with the marketing and business teams, and help to shape the Neufund story for a range of audiences.
- Shape and drive narratives around Neufund’s business milestones, important product releases
- Write and develop pitches and press materials for outreach to media
- Work closely with our PR agency to plan and implement our media strategy, and create stories
- Manage and develop Neufund’s relationships with journalists
- Produce thought leadership stories to drive media coverage in defined target media
- Are a Neufund’s spokesperson
- Oversee, monitor, and report on coverage across the media (including social media)
- Pursue speaking opportunities for Neufund team members at key finance and tech conferences
- Align PR activities with the wider marketing and business plans
What we ask for
- Several years of PR experience in a global B2B context
- Strong relationships with financial, business and tech media and a proven track record of media coverage
- Strong copywriting and editing skills in English (preferably you are native English speaker)
- Ability to quickly comprehend a multifaceted business or product, and extract the strategically important points
- Experience producing thought leadership, news-related content, and social media from ideation to execution
- Experience working with a PR agency
- Experience in the investment management/fintech/software industry, with a finger on the pulse of industry trends
- Lobbying experience is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive Compensation. We want professionals with real experience.
- Share Success. Through our Employee Stock Option Plan all Neufunders become shareholders in the company.
- Flexible Working. Work from home on a Friday, or choose to take the day off and make it up over the weekend.
- Healthy Food.Team breakfast once a week, healthy snacks and beverages all week long.
- Team Offsites. Meditation workshops, team building and educational presentations. We grow together during offsites in beautiful locations.
- Sports Card. Access hundreds of sports venues in Berlin and across Germany with membership to Urban Sports Club.
- Career Coaching. Develop your career path with a professional career coach on the side.
- Holiday Season. No matter what your plans for the winter holiday season, our shop is closed between December and January.
- Relocation Support. We sponsor visas and offer relocation support. We will help you to get to Berlin and get settled.
- Grow with Neufund. Let’s practice mindfulness and learn together over our team workshops.