Your task at Neufund will be to introduce and implement the newest standards and testing solutions/automation to our QA team. Neufund has a deep blockchain tech stack and complex product delivered to demanding users so both automatic and manual/exploratory testing is equally important. The QA team is also involved in product creation at every step to make it testable. It builds and provides access to test environments and new features for our employees, our investors, and users, serving as a go-to source of information on what is being released.
- Are responsible for a successful product launch together with engineers and developers.
- Bring expert knowledge to existing and future QA team members.
- Define testing standards and strategies.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop, and execute automatic tests.
- Conduct exploratory/manual tests.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Work closely with the product team to make new features testable, improve tickets, and update product information.
- Facilitate test environments access to all company employees and external focus groups.
What we ask for
- Experience in quality assurance, preferably in the same industry.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (we are using Cypress for frontend, pytest for backend and truffle for Solidity, always trying to maintain full coverage).
- Coding/scripting and basic DevOps skills to build test environments (we use CircleCI, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Heroku).
- Eagerness to work in an agile & energetic startup environment.
- Fluent English.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation. We want professionals with real experience.
- Share Success. Through our Employee Stock Option Plan all Neufunders become shareholders in the company.
- Flexible Working. Work from home on a Friday, or choose to take the day off and make it up over the weekend.
- Healthy Food. Team lunch once a week, breakfast buffet, snacks and beverages all week long.
- Team Offsites. Meditation workshops, team building and educational presentations. We grow together during offsites in beautiful location.
- Sports Card. Access hundreds of sports venues in Berlin and across Germany with membership to Urban Sports Club.
- Career Coaching. Develop your career path with a professional career coach on the side.
- Holiday Season. No matter what your plans for the winter holiday season, our shop is closed between December and January.
- Relocation Support. We sponsor visas and offer relocation support. We will help you to get to Berlin and get settled.
- Grow with Neufund. Let’s practice mindfulness and learn together over our team workshops.