Neufund makes investing easy, transparent, and accessible. Our technology connects innovative, impactful and positive businesses, with thousands of progressive investors from 100+ countries across the globe. We believe in a “human first” approach and are on a mission to open the world of finance to everyone, create a flawless user experience, and maintain the highest security standards.
Read more about the team behind Neufund → or check our technology stack on GitHub.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager looking to join a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
As our Marketing Manager you will develop and implement Neufund’s marketing strategy with a data-driven mindset to increase brand awareness and drive growth across existing and new target groups.
You will be part of the Marketing team and work with people across the company: design, PR, product, developers, investor relations, and customer support. You’ll need to cooperate with a wide range of stakeholders, be creative and open minded.
- You will create and manage marketing campaigns for new product launches and fundraising campaigns on our platform.
- You will develop cross-channel content strategy and coordinate creation of compelling, on-brand content and its distribution (with the help of our freelancers’ network).
- You will create partnerships and collaborations with social media platforms and communities.
- You will continuously optimize campaigns with in-bound marketing best practices and provide creative leadership for all marketing executions.
- You will own the inbound lead generation within the company and liaise with biz dev team members to ensure quality of leads.
- You will own and manage the company's key channels: site, blog, social networks, newsletters.
What we ask for
- 4+ years B2B Marketing experience across a range of channels including digital marketing, in-bound marketing and creative.
- Understanding of the investment and fundraising space.
- End to end online marketing skills – from email marketing to social media, to product marketing.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Marketing or related field required.
- Fluent English, strong verbal and written communication skills in German are a plus.
- Portfolio with your best cases.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Ability to execute and deliver results within tight deadlines.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation. We are looking for professionals with relevant experience.
- Share Success. Through our Employee Stock Option Plan all Neufunders become shareholders of the company.
- Relocation Support. We sponsor visas and offer relocation support. We will help you get to Berlin and get settled.
- Flexible Working Week. Our office is the “members only” coworking space, and it’s up to you to decide when you want to work from home and when you come to the office.
- Grow with Neufund. We learn together in our team workshops, team buildings, conferences, educational events and offsites in beautiful locations.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team. We learn from one another and develop solutions cross-functionally as it is a key part of our culture.
- Career Coaching. Develop your career path with a professional career coach by your side.
- Healthy Food. Team breakfast once a week, healthy snacks and beverages all week long.
- Holiday Season. No matter what your plans for the winter holiday season, our shop is closed between December and January.