Neufund makes investing easy, transparent, and accessible. Our technology connects innovative, impactful and positive businesses, with thousands of progressive investors from 100+ countries across the globe. We believe in a “human first” approach and are on a mission to open the world of finance to everyone, create a flawless user experience, and maintain the highest security standards.
Read more about the team behind Neufund → or check our technology stack on GitHub.
In your role, you will manage and execute all KYC related tasks and processes, including user identity verification and customer support.
- You will be responsible for setting up and heading the KYC and Customer Care agent team
- You will work with the Product and tech teams to improve the platform processes
- You will be working with our Legal department on updating the Compliance Manual and other respective policies and procedures
- You will work collaboratively with other analysts, managers and Senior Management
- You will be responsible for all KYC related processes
- You will carry out initial due diligence on clients’ accounts (business and individual)
- You will analyze customer data, transactional activity and open source information to determine legitimacy and potential risk exposure
- You will verify accounts in accordance with internal policies and procedures and regulation requirements
- You will demonstrate empathy and understanding with all clients, communicating effectively the requirements of Know Your Customer
- You will take care of the daily Customer Care communication
What we ask for
- Relevant experience (3+ years) in customer service, KYC and compliance procedures in the fin-tech industry
- Knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- Fluent in English– other languages (German) are desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open mind and willingness to learn
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks to meet tight timelines with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to resolve client issues in previous work experience
- Comfortable with monitoring processes and implementing new procedures
- Process, attention to detail and customer service orientation
- Ability to research, uncover issues and document results
- Strong analytical thinking and critical reasoning skills
- Desirable - experience in team management
What we offer
- Competitive compensation. We are looking for professionals with relevant experience.
- Share Success. Through our Employee Stock Option Plan all Neufunders become shareholders of the company.
- Relocation Support. We sponsor visas and offer relocation support. We will help you get to Berlin and get settled.
- Flexible Working Week. Our office is the “members only” coworking space, and it’s up to you to decide when you want to work from home and when you come to the office.
- Grow with Neufund. We learn together in our team workshops, team buildings, conferences, educational events and offsites in beautiful locations.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team. We learn from one another and develop solutions cross-functionally as it is a key part of our culture.
- Career Coaching. Develop your career path with a professional career coach by your side.
- Healthy Food. Team breakfast once a week, healthy snacks and beverages all week long.
- Holiday Season. No matter what your plans for the winter holiday season, our shop is closed between December and January.