Your task at Neufund will be to coordinate and support key finance functions, such as accounting, controlling and tax, working with management, internal stakeholders as well as external bookkeepers, tax advisors, auditors, and lawyers. Neufund has a deep blockchain tech stack, innovative service offering, and complex, evolving revenue models. The finance role is both challenging and full of development opportunities in a cutting-edge fintech startup.
- Manage operational controlling activities (budget, monthly and annual closings).
- Liaise with external financial services providers – bookkeeping, tax advisory, auditors
- Support payroll calculations.
- Monitor balances, payables, and receivables of all companies in Germany, Liechtenstein, and other countries.
- Monitor cryptocurrencies and token balances.
- Support management in the preparation of budgets and cash flow projections.
- Support management in the design of new revenue and cost models.
What we ask for
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Economics, Management or a related subject.
- 1-2 years of full-time professional experience in the finance industry (in accounting or controlling roles) or advisory services (tax, financial auditing).
- Strong communication skills in German and English.
- Proficiency in advanced MS-Excel functions.
- Willingness to learn and an interest in the field of blockchain / DLT / fintech.
- Engagement and quick comprehension skills.
- Team-focused attitude and a readiness to go beyond your own area of responsibility as required in a startup.
- Acumen for numbers, diligence, flexibility and organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge of blockchain/DLT technologies would be an advantage.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation. We want professionals with real experience.
- Share Success. Through our Employee Stock Option Plan all Neufunders become shareholders in the company.
- Flexible Working. Work from home on a Friday, or choose to take the day off and make it up over the weekend.
- Healthy Food. Team lunch once a week, breakfast buffet, snacks and beverages all week long.
- Team Offsites. Meditation workshops, team building and educational presentations. We grow together during offsites in beautiful location.
- Sports Card. Access hundreds of sports venues in Berlin and across Germany with membership to Urban Sports Club.
- Career Coaching. Develop your career path with a professional career coach on the side.
- Holiday Season. No matter what your plans for the winter holiday season, our shop is closed between December and January.
- Relocation Support. We sponsor visas and offer relocation support. We will help you to get to Berlin and get settled.
- Grow with Neufund. Let’s practice mindfulness and learn together over our team workshops.