Neufund is looking for a smart, thoughtful and organized Executive Assistant (EA) to support the CEO.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with a C-level executives and come from a professional background that has required them to work at a fast pace on a variety of reactive and proactive tasks and projects. This person will be highly comfortable with ambiguity and with readjusting to a rapidly-changing environment. They will have an exceptional detail orientation, be able to multitask in order to deal effectively with extensive calendaring, travel arrangements, meetings, and requests for the executive’s time and input.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, with exceptional judgment and a keen ability to assess and reassess their top priorities on an ongoing basis.This person will look forward to coming in daily and tackling a wide and ever-changing scope of scheduling inputs, conflicts and updates; they will enjoy logistics and demonstrate an exceptional ability to anticipate even the smallest details that could make or break a trip or a meeting.
Scheduling & Calendar Management
- Manage scheduling of internal, external as well as personal appointments, prioritizing and re-prioritizing and engaging with numerous internal and external stakeholders with a high level of care, urgency and sensitivity.
- Confirm and reconfirm all scheduled meetings; work closely with meeting owners or relevant teams to verify logistics and other matters to ensure a successful meeting.
- Be available for rapid response to scheduling confirmations and changes, updating the C Level Executives and external and internal parties as changes arise.
- Develop and maintain the Executive’s travel calendar, which details long-term proposed and confirmed travel.
Travel & Expense Management
- Project manage trips for the executive as well as other Neufund team members, setting up regular communications with staff who are coordinating the visit to ensure an effective schedule and that the executive has received and reviewed all relevant trip preparation materials.
- Ensure that the calendar is updated with the most current and pertinent information and provide immediate support when travel changes, which includes limited support on evenings and weekends when is the executive is traveling.
- Research and book air and ground transportation as well as accommodations. This includes applying for and ensuring that the executive has all required visas ahead of international travel.
- Accurately manage executive’s travel-related expenses ensuring timely submission of expense reports and tracking of reimbursements and credit card payments.
Payment and Document Management:
- Handle basic bookkeeping tasks including bank transfers, invoice payments.
- Organization and administration of various company and personal documents.
- Manage written and verbal communication with internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Draft memos and meetings notes and share with relevant parties.
- Prepare presentations / meeting agenda.
Provide additional support that includes but is not limited to:
- Assisting with the executive’s daily office needs (reserving conference rooms, working with IT on technology issues, setting up video conference calls, greeting guests, etc.).
- Support the planning and execution of company events such as company holiday parties, offsites, team dinners etc.
What we ask for
- Associate/Bachelor's degree preferred and at least 5+ years of experience in a start-up or other fast-pace business
- Fluency in German, English and Polish
- Extremely strong organizational, project and time management skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring skills
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work
- Ability to take self-initiative and be proactive
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload - usually works with multiple issues/projects and has the experience/ability to support multiple employees' administrative needs
- Ability to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material and information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to act diplomatically across teams to help the executive drive results
- Professional demeanor and presentation
- Driving licence
What we offer
- Competitive compensation. We want professionals with real experience.
- Share Success. Through our Employee Stock Option Plan, all Neufunders become shareholders in the company.
- Flexible Working. Work from home on a Friday, or choose to take the day off and make it up over the weekend.
- Healthy Food. Team breakfast once a week, healthy snacks and beverages all week long.
- Team Offsites. Meditation workshops, team building, and educational presentations. We grow together during offsites in a beautiful location.
- Sports Card. Access hundreds of sports venues in Berlin and across Germany with membership to Urban Sports Club.
- Career Coaching. Develop your career path with a professional career coach on the side.
- Holiday Season. No matter what your plans for the winter holiday season, our shop is closed between December and January.
- Relocation Support. We sponsor visas and offer relocation support. We will help you to get to Berlin and get settled.
- Grow with Neufund. Let’s practice mindfulness and learn together over our team workshops.