Your task at Neufund will be to run and support our whole infrastructure as well as introduce and implement new solutions. You will be responsible for the implementation of the newest standards and optimal DevOps practices. You will be working closely with the development and product teams to make sure that our system is well prepared for the upcoming releases. You will optimize our CI processes. Neufund has a deep blockchain tech stack and complex product delivered to demanding users so our infrastructure must be easily scalable and available 24/7.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems.
- Automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Introduce new solutions and optimize the current environment.
- Follow new trends on the market and implement where needed.
- Design and upgrade our infrastructure.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
What we ask for
- Experience with automation tools like Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes.
- Experience with managing Linux systems, VMware, Databases (i.e. Postgresql)
- Experience with monitoring (i.e. Zabbix), backup solutions and log aggregations tools (i.e. Graylog, Sentry).
- Experience with Cloud solutions.
- Eagerness to work on the forefront of blockchain and open source.
- Expertise in at least one language domain, preferably more.
- At least 5 years experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Ability to work in an agile energetic startup environment.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation. We want professionals with real experience.
- Share Success. Through our Employee Stock Option Plan, all Neufunders become shareholders in the company.
- Flexible Working. Work from home on a Friday, or choose to take the day off and make it up over the weekend.
- Healthy Food. Team lunch once a week, breakfast buffet, snacks, and beverages all week long.
- Team Offsites. Meditation workshops, team building, and educational presentations. We grow together during offsites in a beautiful location.
- Sports Card. Access hundreds of sports venues in Berlin and across Germany with membership to Urban Sports Club.
- Career Coaching. Develop your career path with a professional career coach on the side.
- Holiday Season. No matter what your plans for the winter holiday season, our shop is closed between December and January.
- Relocation Support. We sponsor visas and offer relocation support. We will help you to get to Berlin and get settled.
- Grow with Neufund. Let’s practice mindfulness and learn together over our team workshops.