Help us grow a high performing team that develops cutting-edge blockchain products. In your role, you will work closely with the Customer Care team to deliver the best possible client experience.
- Perform initial due diligence on clients’ accounts
- Verify and monitor Know Your Customer documentation
- Collaborate with other departments on verification and risk tasks
- Verify accounts in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Assist the risk department through the review and monitoring of accounts
- Maintain accurate records of tasks
What we ask for
- Fluent English and German. Proficiency in other languages, such as French, Arabic, and Spanish, is an advantage
- Knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- Basic knowledge of AML and KYC processes in Germany
- Proven customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Eagerness to work in an agile & energetic startup environment
- Willingness to learn
What we offer
- Competitive compensation. We want professionals with real experience.
- Share Success. Through our Employee Stock Option Plan all Neufunders become shareholders in the company.
- Flexible Working. Work from home on a Friday, or choose to take the day off and make it up over the weekend.
- Healthy Food. Team lunch once a week, breakfast buffet, snacks and beverages all week long.
- Team Offsites. Meditation workshops, team building and educational presentations. We grow together during offsites in beautiful location.
- Sports Card. Access hundreds of sports venues in Berlin and across Germany with membership to Urban Sports Club.
- Career Coaching. Develop your career path with a professional career coach on the side.
- Holiday Season. No matter what your plans for the winter holiday season, our shop is closed between December and January.
- Relocation Support. We sponsor visas and offer relocation support. We will help you to get to Berlin and get settled.
- Grow with Neufund. Let’s practice mindfulness and learn together over our team workshops.