Neufund makes investing easy, transparent, and accessible. Our blockchain-enabled platform connects innovative companies seeking capital with thousands of progressive investors from 94 countries across the globe. We believe in a “human first” approach and are on a mission to open the world of finance to everyone, create a flawless user experience, and maintain the highest security standards. Read more about the team behind Neufund → or check our technology stack on GitHub.
The role involves a variety of administrative duties, including personal assistance tasks like managing calendars and coordinating meetings, as well as supporting the daily operations of the Neufund office. You will work closely with the whole Administration Team and support other departments. We’re looking for someone who can manage multiple tasks and work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Manage travel logistics, trip preparation, and expense reporting
- Perform personal assistance and administrative support tasks
- Coordinate and organize meetings and events (calendar management)
- Organize internal and external meetings, events, and off-sites
- Ensure office technical equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- File and retrieve documents when requested
- Assist HR with the coordination of interviews and communication with candidates
- Perform light accounting duties
- Create, edit, and update spreadsheets and presentations
- Help organize and maintain office common areas
- Help with guest reception
- Support other departments with ad hoc tasks
What we ask for
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field
- Fluent in English and German (communicative Polish is also an asset)
- Competent computer skills including MS Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of loyalty, confidentiality, and responsibility
- Multitasking and prioritization skills
- Flexibility and excellent time management
What we offer
- Competitive Compensation. We want professionals with real experience.
- Share Success. Through our Employee Stock Option Plan all Neufunders become shareholders in the company.
- Flexible Working. Work from home on a Friday, or choose to take the day off and make it up over the weekend.
- Healthy Food. Breakfast buffet once a week, including cereals, protein shakes, and bars. Plus snacks and beverages all week long.
- Team Offsites. Meditation workshops, team building and educational presentations. We grow together during offsites in beautiful locations.
- Sports Card. Access hundreds of sports venues in Berlin and across Germany with membership to Urban Sports Club.
- Career Coaching. Develop your career path with a professional career coach on the side.
- Holiday Season. No matter what your plans for the winter holiday season, our shop is closed between December and January.
- Relocation Support. We sponsor visas and offer relocation support. We will help you to get to Berlin and get settled.
- Grow with Neufund. Let’s practice mindfulness and learn together over our team workshops.